Peer Review

I received various amounts of helpful feedback on ways to improve my magazine before the final product that I am going to submit to Cambridge. For example, The articles that I have on my content page should also be put on my cover page as like a preview to my magazine, instead of just words to describe my magazine. It was also suggested that I visit a college dorm room and get a picture of that, but that isn't exactly what I am going for because then people might think my magazine is only for college students, when in fact it is not. I need to take more pictures too because I don't have one on the first page of my feature article, but that would improve it greatly. 

For the font and the writing, I was told multiple times that I should change the colors of the writing because it was hard to see. If I didn't want to change the color, adding an outline around it could draw more attention to it, but I will probably just change the whole color scheme.

Also, my topics on my content page don't relate much to my actual magazine. I was just trying to think of anything that could be somewhat similar to décor, because it is hard to find much to go off when you're just doing decoration ideas for your house. So I need to expand my ideas more.

On the cover, my photo is a picture of my room and it shows the main bulk of my room, but it would pop more and make it so much better if I moved the picture to the right and focused on the greenery above my bed and my headboard and made the picture brighter. I turned my lights off for the picture because I was trying to draw attention to my light decor and not so much just making the picture brighter. I can just edit it to be brighter so I don't have to take away from effect of the lighting decor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creativity & Genre