Decision Day
My immediate impression of indesign and premier pro is that they are very confusing. It was hard to find everything and I had no clue what I was doing even with the tutorials. The program was just too big and there was too many features. It would be good for someone that is into technology and video editing or something like that, but it just wasn't my thing. I can't ever see myself learning everything about it as there is just too much. I have really never been into making videos like that so it just doesn't interest me.
First off, Premier Pro was very difficult and not my favorite to use. It was a huge program and there were so many functions I didn't even know where to start. It looked very similar to photoshop. Even though pictures are a lot easier to edit than videos, I just did not enjoy trying to find everything and work out all the features.
I think that indesign was actually more simple to use then premier pro. There were just too many functions in premier pro and they were all hidden. Indesign is more obvious and you don't have to look so hard to find what you need to edit your video, so I liked this program a lot better.
In both programs, there were many logos for the functions, but I have no experience with media or media software, so I had no clue what half of them did, so using this software was very new and difficult for me.
With all of that being said, I like filing and stuff in that area better, I will most likely choose the video, mainly because of the fact that editing the film will be very complicated, and I probably won't be able to figure out the software, so the the video would be better for me.
In the article "The importance of storytelling" it talked about the editing software iMovie. I have used this before for many projects and it was very simple and I liked it. Everything is super easy to find and I figured out the program super easily because everything was self explanatory and right in front of your face.
*need to include specific features from each program *need more references from the articles *didn't reach the word requirement
Comments
Post a Comment