Production 1: Interviewing
The main subject of my article will be a college student or a local interior designer. I will talk to them about recommendations that they give for college students looking to add style to their dorm, or any young adult trying to figure out what they like. I know a few students that are attending college right now, because my sister is a junior in college, so she has friends that go away. My mom also has some friends in the interior design industry, and there are many furniture stores in the area, but that might not go with my topic as well because it is more of a young style that I'm focusing on.
I will be making all the DIY's in my magazine, so I will be taking pictures of the finished product, and how they will look hanging up or pictures during the process to help explain.
Comments
Post a Comment