Storyboarding
The part that was the most challenging for me while working on the storyboard was the color scheme. I wanted it to be more of deep subtle colors, but it didn't really turn out that way. I also had trouble with the pictures. I am not very creative or good at drawing, so it was hard for me. I liked writing in the different fonts because it was different then how I usually write and I enjoyed it. While working on the project, I realized it was a lot harder then I thought to get everything together. I though it was going to be just quick sketches, but it took me 4 days.
Doing projects by yourself always takes a lot of time, but I think it is worth it in the end because you can make everything your own. Getting creative ideas on my own has always been hard for me. In, "Storyboard Your Way to Success" it says "if you seek a technique for generating solutions to complex problems, then storyboarding is by far your best option." This storyboard and brainstorming has helped me grow on my idea for the magazine.
I originally wanted to do the film for my project, but I realized how much work goes into it. "Filmmaking is a complex and time-consuming activity which requires careful planning and organization." After researching, that is what basically every article said, so I concluded that I would be better with the magazine. Doing the storyboard sparked many ideas in my head and really helped move my project along and get it started. Going into it I didn't really know what I was doing or what I wanted to do, but completing the storyboard helped develop my idea a lot more.
I didn't change anything on the basic idea of the magazine, but I did change the style of it a little bit. I had in mind more of a boho theme, but it turned into more of a different kind of basic, which I am still happy with.



Comments
Post a Comment