Production 3: Materials
At the moment, I am buying all the materials for the DIY's in my magazine and figuring out what I am going to make with them. Before I start I have to make sure it is useful and something people would actually use in their room and not just what I like. I have to do all of thus before I start on my feature article. I already known the main idea of what i'm going to write about, I just need to expand and find the DIY's i'm going to do and how to do them in an easy affordable way for everyone. I have an interview set up with my sisters friend that is coming home from college this weekend. Some questions I am going to ask are, how easy is it to get access and hang up décor in your dorm? and, Is it pretty common for people to go all out with decor in the dorms, or do they usually not work very hard?
Comments
Post a Comment